We are looking to recruit an exceptional key stage 2 teacher to join our friendly and welcoming team from September 2023. We are looking for someone innovative who can impact positively on all learners, and someone reflective, who celebrates good practice, and can be central in ensuring all children enjoy an excellent education.
We are looking for someone to join Team Dring!
- Teach really well!
- Motivate, and inspire.
- Plan, monitor, and evaluate, to ensure that teaching and learning is consistently of a high quality
- Have an interest in teaching and learning, and a commitment to your own development, as well as the children’s
- Want to work as part of a team – being supported, and supporting others
If you think that you could be this person and can see yourself at Dringhouses Primary, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a temporary maternity cover appointment from September 2023, and we would welcome applications from both ECTs and experienced teachers on the main pay scale M1-M4.
- Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 16th April 2023
- Interviews will be held week on Friday 5th May 2023
Full details about the post are available in the Application Pack
To apply, please complete this application form