We are looking to recruit an exceptional key stage 2 teacher to join our friendly and welcoming team from September 2023 until the end of June 2024. We are looking for someone innovative who can impact positively on all learners, and someone reflective, who celebrates good practice, and can be central in ensuring all children enjoy an excellent education.
We are looking for someone to join Team Dring!
- Teach really well!
- Motivate, and inspire.
- Plan, monitor, and evaluate, to ensure that teaching and learning is consistently of a high quality
- Have an interest in teaching and learning, and a commitment to your own development, as well as the children’s
- Want to work as part of a team – being supported, and supporting others
If you think that you could be this person and can see yourself at Dringhouses Primary, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a temporary maternity cover appointment from September 2023, and we would welcome applications from experienced teachers on the main pay scale M2-M5.
- Closing date: Midnight, Wednesday 7th June 2023
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday 20th June 2023
Full details about the post are available in the application pack
To apply, please complete this application form